Tuesday, September 9

Someone

I think I am too free and I am bored!
So I went to someone's blog and from the someone to another someone and then another someone to another someone then another someone and back to the first someone and then go to something. You get me? xD If you don't get me, I have no words to say you!! Ok.. So I found some nice picture of someone and I feel like posting it up here and I hope that someone don't kill me after someone saw the photo...

Let's Go...

1
...



..


2

...
...


3
...
...


Er... to someone. You don't kill me okay??
Really??
Sure???
Ok...
Let re-count again...

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11

wait wait..
Why am I counting until so far...
How long must I count?
Until where???

Ok.. Just count to 3!

Let's Go...


1

haiz.. lazy to count...
So just see la...

Sherina present her best friend picture!!!

...


...


...


...


...

One & Only

Elisa

No comments: