Thursday, September 4

God is good all the time and all the time God is Good!

As I posted earlier, I went for an interview yesterday. Today, that lady call me; the one interview me yesterday and said will let me know by Friday. She called and said that her HR manager said that the salary that she propose to earlier is too high. Therefore, she said that HR manager propose Rm 100 lesser than what that lady propose to me yesterday. Immediately, my head tells me that its a no way for it. I need to work longer hours and my salary is just like that? However I did not tell her. She asked me to go for an second interview and negotiate with the HR manager. I agree but I forgotten today I got to work part time in Bumble Bee. I called again and told her so she asked me to go over tomorrow after work. So I agreed.
Suddenly she called again and said that the Hr manager is too busy and he do not have any time to meet me but he agree to the salary that the lady propose to me yesterday. So she ask me to start work on the 15th of this month. Without hesitation, I say OKAY. Will this okay lead me to beginning of problem? Will this okay lead me to something good? What will this okay going to lead me to? What I know is He will lead me for everything. He will be the one who is going to show me the way where there seems to be no way. I know everyone knows who am I referring to. There's no other than Him. Jesus!
I should gives Him all the glory. HE is the one lead me to this job. HE is the one show me where is this company located. HE is the one who finds someone to give me a ride before and after the interview. He is the one who makes the whole interview smooth. HE is the one who makes me fell no nervous in me. HE is the one who loves me so much from last time, now and I know its FOREVER. Hey Christian, He is good right?

God is good all the time and all the time God is Good! AMEN

No comments: