Monday, June 2

Tagged by Gary Lai x X

RULES
1. The rules of the game is to be posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to do the tag.

What was I doing 10 years ago?
being my mom daughter

5 things on my to-do list today..
~fast
~sms with the one i think of
~online
~missing cameron
~see my cactus

5 snacks I enjoy..
~chocolate
~twisties
~mom food xD
~water?? xD
~KFC

5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire
~Go to Hong Kong
~Buy Hp for my mom
~Buy a house for mom
~Buy a car for my mom
~Buy a car for myself

5 of my bad habits..
~easy like a person
~easy to don't like a person
~lazy
~like to play ??
~naughty??

5 places I have lived n still living..
~Penang
~Kulim
~Kuantan
~Kl
~Puchong

5 jobs I've had..
~Mafia in mafia
~Police in *blink*blink
~Killer in *blink*blink
~donno
~donno

5 people I tag..
i tag no one for this cause I did it b4. Just to entertain Gary. So i Did this. xD

No comments: