Monday, June 23

Everlasting love to them

Thank You for those who are still with me
My friends; My loved ones
Bear with my attitude, my character, my emotion~ness
This is because you guys are a real friend
Not a friend with a mask on his/her face.

I need a friend who
cares for me
talks to me
chat with me
share with me
play with me
gossip with me

I do not need a friend that use me as a tools.
when you need me, you'll find me
when you do not need me you just LAZY to care bout me
This is not friends that I need.

Thorns were there; in my heart
I need time to remove it
one by one.
Give me time.

To whom I care:
I know I need time to show you

To whom I love:
Mommy I love you xD

To those love me:
I love you guys too.
Just that not that love.

To those whom care for me:
Thanks. I care for you guys too

To whom I treat you as an enemy:
Sorry. I will change

To my 2 lovely sister:
I love you both equally.
Love both of you so much.
I really mean it.
I do not know what you two thinking bout me.
But. I just want to say
I LOVE YOU!

To whom I love in Kuantan last time:
I love you. Really love you. Friends forever!

To the twins:
Both of you forever my bro.
I will love you 2 FOREVER!

To another bro in aus that coming back in July:
Thanks being a nice friend and bro to me
Thanks for the cds with autograph that you gave me in 2006.
Thank You so much!
Love you too.

To whom I sing with in worship:
Thank You for encouraging me

To the older youth:
Even though we are so far apart and I do not know why.
I just love you guys!

To my Youth:
You guys are great.
Love you guys.

FOR ALL THE FRIENDS THAT I HAVE.
I SHOULD THANK ONE AND ONLY PERSON THAT GIVE ME YOU GUYS
THE LORD OUR GOD
JESUS CHRIST!
I LOVE YOU LORD
I KNOW YOU LOVED ME


No comments: