Wednesday, October 8

SHuuuuuuuuH

If you think my blog is sien,
PLEASE DON'T READ.
Press Alt + F4 and don't come back.
Or click the x button up there.
I just don't want to waste your time.

I said this because some said its sien. So if it is so sien, don't come and read. Read other blogs that you like. This blog is meant to write my feelings, thoughts, facts, life and etc. If you don't like it, you can always Alt + F4.

Not meant to be harsh, not harsh at all. Just to let you guys know.

Why I blog it as public but I don't want some people to see?

Everyone is welcome to my blog, just that I not so welcome those people - such as the young ones "youth" to come because I feel uncomfortable. They tends to misunderstand what, who, when, how, where. They don't know what we are saying but they think they know. SO this makes me feel uncomfortable.

What I post is not they same as you think I post. Maybe you might think I am saying this or that but actually I am not. I am just hiding those "truth".

So PLEASE DON'T THINK THE WRONG THING! SAT THE WRONG THINGS! DO THE WRONG THINGS. !

No comments: