Tuesday, October 21

Long relationship?

I failed twice in long relationship.

today,
someone told me he having a Gf in Netherlands.
they never meet, totally stranger.
I wonder how to maintain this kind of relationship.

like me, my ktn friends.
we used to be so closed with one another but now, most of us not really contacting each other.

and this friend of mine having a relationship with this girl?
I hope what he told me is true..
he won't change.
Hope so.
I also hope he won't got cheated or anything.

things always happen without our knowledge.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

love is poison
once you got poisoned
you are gone
and you won't realize you've been poisoned!

love is blind.
once you blind you cannot see
you won't open your eyes to understand
you will just fall to your own self!

No comments: