Saturday, October 4

new life

I went for the pot bless yesterday night.
We played pictionary. ITS FUN!
I had so much fun playing pictionary. As usual, Joel Goh - the genius win.
Our group is like back back behind. Almost half hour, we still at the starting point. MALU La =) poor thing.
Anyway, win or lose is nothing. It's the fun we had, the talks we had, the DRAWING those people drew. ITALY~~~ SWEAT~~~ =)
The food is nice. I like the jelly that josh and bi made. Taste nice. BETTER THAN MINE. *luckily no bring* I like the fried mee hoon that JOEL CHAN MADE. Although I did not eat it but I like it cause of some sort of reason. =) I like the mango float too. But so sorry, I did not take any too cause too milky. I smell d i oso dizzy liao. Sorry Elisa! I like Sheng Jian.. xD.. I mean the drinks he made. =) Rachel lemon cake.. I tak makan oso.. I like it cause it looks nice. The scramble egg. My mom made de.. xD. I think we got more but my head could not think any other food. This is the food I like although I did not put it in my mouth some of them. They use their heart to make for the youth. Everyone did a great job especially JOEL CHAN. FRIED MEE HOON. =)

Oh ya, Elisa told me something about something. And, I guess something and something misunderstand things. So this thing make me a bit feel like avoiding. Prevention is better than cure.

Those post that I posted did not mean by replying to those people post except my friend boyfriend de. That is the only I reply to post. The rest, now, day before, weeks before, is only random and nothing more than that. Just so random. I don't know how to explain but just nothing more than that. I don't want people to misunderstand anything. And, I won't go further than what is it now.

...............................................................................................

Let's not arguing about "that" matter anymore. I just feel tired.
................................................................................................

Sherina will solve "that" matter as soon as possible then we will be nothing
................................................................................................

Not hating anyone anymore
................................................................................................

Will try not to keep thinking of "him" anymore
................................................................................................

Will try not to find another "him" as often
................................................................................................

Will try not to angry another, another "him" anymore
................................................................................................

Will love one another
................................................................................................


FoRgEt ThE pAsT,
sEe ThE fUtUrE.

No comments: