Thursday, August 14

why must u said that to me

You are my best friend
but today
you say something that make me feel so pain
I never cheat you all.
Can your words be more careful when you talk

I did mention I want to buy a new camera.
But what in the world.
You think I can afford?
Who told you I bought a camera?
If I got,
I wont' be using one of my friend camera to take pictures
In my life you are a special friend
but today
you ruin everything.
Tears are rolling down because of your words..
Thank you so much
Today, I've been full with problems
and not only today
everyday
But i never want you guys to know
Keep smiling whenever I can
Everyday,
Every Hour
Every second
I got things to think
to solve
i am not sitting there
spend on things that useless.
but why u said that to me?!!!!!!!!

Thank you for the job you've found for me..
Thank u
I don't want~
I don't want you to help anymore.

n kien..
If you have the same thinking as him..
i have nothing to say.

I will try my best to find a way to solve that thing~

No comments: