Thursday, August 7

Tagged~

Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time: 10.30 a.m.

Name: Sherina Sim Siew Ting
Sisters: 2 - 1 same mother 1- same father. *complicated leh*
Brothers: 1 *but stupiak father sell him away* same mother and same father de
Shoe size: 4,5
Height: 157 cm?? *I'm short
Where do you live:Malaysia, Selangor, Puchong, Bandar Puteri 7.
Favourite drinks: Ice blended that the youth drink at Sea Park. *miss it*
Favourite breakfast: Normally I don't take breakfast
Have you ever been on a plane: Plane? In my memories, nope. My mom say yes.
Swam in the ocean: No. My mom say NO WAY! T.T
Fallen asleep in school: Yea. Always but not like ENG YEW =p
Broken someone's heart: maybe
Fell off your chair: yes gua...
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Yes~
Saved e-mails: yes because lazy to delete.
What is your room like: room? A bed, a small tv, a dvd, a ps, and bla bla bla.
What's right beside you: now? In a office. so what do you think?
What is the last thing you ate: just ate biscuit given by Sis Janice
Ever had chicken pox: A buh den?
Sore throat: sure. even now too~
Stitches: NO!!! scary~
Broken nose: i am not MJ
Do you believe in love at first sight: Yes~ xD
Like picnics: Yes. Miss my last picnic with the youth.
Who was the last person you danced with: danced? hmmm. forgotten.
Last made you smile: HIM
You last yelled at: my mom. 8not scolding her or wat. we we're playing. xD*

Today did you:

Talk to someone you like: No. I can't sms him or even call him or even meet him. So how to talk?
Kissed anyone: no wor....
Get sick: yes lar..
Talked to an ex: Today.. nope
Miss someone: yea.. why not...=p
Best feeling in the world: Huh? happy?
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: yes. my peanut, my doggie- 1 from ey and 1 from darren, my alien, my lion and so on. *they are small oni~
Who do you really hate: hate? The Lord say love your enemy as yourself. xD
What time is it now: 10.41 a.m.

Randoms :
Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now: sure
Q: Do you have any siblings: yes..
Q: Do you want children: not sure.. yes gua..
Q: Do you smile often: in front of people, yes. alone, no.
Q: Do you like your hand-writing: depends. sometimes i like it.
Q: Are your toenails painted: Now? NO
Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: erm.. someone bed...
Q: What colour shirt are you wearing: black
Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday: on my bed waiting my mom to stop playing ps
Q: I can't wait till: ... er... what does this mean?
Q: When did you cry last: ermz... last week?
Q: Are you a friendly person: No. For me, I think no. Some of my friend say yes. But I think I am not.
Q: Do you have any pets: Now, no

Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: Now? Working?? don't know.
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now? : Most probably is a girl wor.
Do you sleep with the TV on?: No. Mom kill me if I do that
What are you doing right now? :Typing...
Have you ever crawled through a window?: NO!
Can you handle the truth? : sometime yes sometime no...
Are you closer to your mother or father?: MOTHER
Who was the last person you cried in front of? : My stuff toys/ The Lord. Cry to him~
How many people can you say you've really loved?: No one.
Do you eat healthy? : What do you think o?
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: Never take pics with him. So where got leh.
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? : ermz.. yes.

How often do you go to church?: Er.. Monday to Friday. Working ma~ Wednesday sometimes for practice singing. friday cell. Sunday lor.. sometimes Sat too.
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? : myself? no one will ever bother about me
Are you loud or quiet most of the time? :in front of them yes. alone no.
Are you confident? : Waoh. NO~ That's why always got problem.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago..(1998)
*studying standard 2..
*play
*eat
*sleep
*bath

5 things on my to-do list today:
*blogging..
*add songs in blog
*listen to music
*watch series
*online

5 snacks I enjoy:
*biscuit
*kinder bueno
*potato chips
*kit kat
*mamee

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
*donate
*buy a house for mom
*go to other places
*learn singing
*build a church!

5 of my bad habits:
*no confidence
*stupid
*don't know how to communicate
*easily get angry
*like to gossip~

5 places I have lived in :
*Kuantan, Pahang
*Kuala Lumpur
*Penang
*Kulim, Kedah
*Ipoh

5 jobs I’ve had:
*Prefect
*AJK for Rumah Hijau
*Secretary for PBSM
*AJK for computer club
*work in maxis

5 best friends name:
1.Chien Ling
2.Joanna
3.Lim Eng Yew
4.Elisa
5.Ying Yi.

5 people I tag:
1. Elisa
2.Evelyn
3.Ying yi *if she know how*
4.Joanna
5.Poh yee

No comments: