Wednesday, August 6

Over.

Free durians bring trouble out.
Auntie Sue and Janice.
As usual Auntie Sue will ask 5wh; why, what, where, when & how.
So, misunderstanding always happened here; in church office.
What I can do is to keep my mouth shut when things is not related to me.
I do not want to be a busy body for those things.
I can differentiate what is right and what is wrong by myself.
I do not need people to tell me she is not right, her attitude is not right or whatsoever.
Mind my own business is good enough.
I have learned all those lesson now - From the ex-office, church office, youth, friends and so on.
Mind my own things.
Those people who are reading this might think I am rude but I tell you, I am not.
Maybe I am... =.=|||
How to not be a selfish person?
I been taught like that.
When I want to do something, I was stopped.
When I want to sound out something, anyone listened?
So?
I should just care not all this things.
Mind my own things.
I been taught by YOU people.
So, I am just following.
Do not misunderstand me now.
I am not angry about you, you or you anymore.
Last week sermon really teaches me lot of things.
Conflict is a-not-good-thing.
And, what for angry YOU people?
Just make me sin and waste my energy.

YOU people not refer to Auntie Sue or Sis Janice.
Is two different things...
Do not mix up...

Be strong and courageous.
Do not be afraid or terrified because of them
for the LORD your God goes with you;
He will never leave you or forsake you.

No comments: