Monday, May 5

Tagged ;)

The rules are:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post the player than tags 4 people and posts their names, than goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.
Starto~
1. What was I doing 10 years ago ( year 1998)?
^0^being my mom's daughter..
2. 5 things on my to-do list today.
^0^Eat~~
^0^Nap~~
^0^Watch seventh day~~
^0^Do calling list~~
^0^Do prayer list ~~
3. 5 Snacks I enjoy.
^0^Potato chips~~
^0^McD??~~
^0^KFC??~~
^0^Nutzz~~
^0^Chocolate~~
4. 5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire.
^0^Buy a house for my mom~~
^0^Buy a better Handphone for my mom~~
^0^Go study~~
^0^Buy a laptop~~
^0^Help the church~~
5. 5 of my bad habits.~
^0^Easily get angry with someone~~
^0^Flower Heart??~~
^0^Always like play ppl~~
^0^Easily get sad~~
^0^Childish!!~~

6. 5 place i have lived
^0^Penang~~
^0^Kulim~~
^0^Kuantan~~
^0^Selangor~
^0^Hotel (with my mom, sis, n grandma when we go holidays)~~
7. 5 jobs I've had
^0^Students
^0^Research & Development Director in Ye company~~
^0^Telemarketing
^0^Sales Coordinator
^0^Admins
~*4 people I tag*~
1.Elisa
2.Evelyn
3.Adele
4.Poh Yee

No comments: