Thursday, April 10

Think Again!

Are you thinking what am I thinking?
.....................................................................................
Yesterday Leon ask me to go Sunway.. Told him I'm busy.. Working la.. Mom don't let la..
Actually I know why I'm giving excuses.
When back home around 6 something.. Actually i finish my work at 5 but i waited bus for 1 hour... But at last Called Mun to come fetch me.. He is with his GF.. But he on the way back.. So came and fetch me.. As usual eat, bath and watch tv. When inside the room to read bible.. But before read.. I sms Leon and tell him I just want to be friends.. I don't want to.. er.. you know la.. Actually I like......... Haihz... Don't know how to say.. Y i can't reject ppl.. Y am I scare? *sigh*
He didn't reply me.. I guess he not so happy.. Sorry lar kays? I just hope can be friends.. T.T haihz...
.............................................................................................
Saw Dou Wei.. Past brochure to his DAd.. But.. HE didn't SEE me.. T.T.. Dou Wei you BAD ar.. DOn't wan c me.. T.T AT night he sms me.. i asked whether his dad got past him anything.. He say no.. = = Swt!!! haihz... He will ask his Dad later he said... haihz.. Invited him for the celebration and also picnic.. Hope he can come ler
.................................................................................................
Start from today going to work until 6 ler.. Cause Aunty Seow YEn say want teach me more thing.. T.T.. C how lar.. ..............................................................................................
I'm excited for this Sat where v are going to Planet Shakers.. N also 19 Celebration and Picnic on 26!! Cant wait for it.... Wahahahahha.. Invited lotz of frens d but donno kena aeroplane again a not.. haha... Time! Faster past!! Pls! Elisa I miss u! ahaaha.. suddenly pulak.. i m not lessbian k! but i likes to share my thing with u.. N my little piggy sister too... haha.. Guess who.. MS.. ying yi.. This 2 is my sis! lovez u!!!hahacrazy again!

No comments: