Friday, April 11

Can't wait...

I was working in Bumble bee yesterday! Not bad huh?
Quite fun cause what i do is.. ONLINE!.. haha.. bad huh?
I know.. I'm bad.. haha.. I kinda crazy of saturday!
I can't wait anymore even its tomorrow!
Time faster past! I want planet shakers! Then on 19 i want youth celebration!
and then the most important thing is 26~ PICNIC!
FASTER!! I really can't wait.. I think tmr there will be crowded.. I think my schoolmates going..
The CF oso!
I want to meet them!
haix
..........................
Leon angry ler.. No choi me at all.. haihz.. NVm ba.. hope his hot soup can turn to cold soup..
xD..
........................
Donno what to blog ler today.. maybe yesterday blog the Here I am d.. My brain cannot function cause blog that, use up all my brain.. Can i buy a better brain? With higher quality.. haihz.. TEll me if u noe where got sell ya!
xD

..........................
KAyz.. i will blog later... now go minum coffee dulu!
lovez ya!

I'm still waiting for u
Forever wait u!

No comments: