Friday, April 18

Pass

Durian cake!! xD
I ate durian cake in office yesterday.. At first i tot it will be YUCKS.. But actually not bad.. hehe.. Soon there will be a girl (40 years old not yet married can call auntie boh? better not xD) will be comin in to take over the accounts.. What about auntie Seow Yen? I donno.. What about me.. I'm what? If auntie Seow Yen stop then what I going to do.. they don't really careme le.. I need to talk to auntie Seow Yen later.. I need to know what should I do. I can help everyone.. But at least tell me what am I ma.. @.@ T.T

See how la...
..............................
hmmm.. Eng Yew introduce me a job.. part time.. sat n sun only.. RM80 ar!!
wahh
1 day Rm 80 ar.. Sat n Sun.. I donno how wor.. cause know ;a.. I want to active in church.. I need to train myself.. Next month somemore going to learn stuff with Chee Kean for graphic n stuff.. HMm... Donno what to do!@
God will make a way! Leave it to God ba!
..............................
For those who still study.. Appreciate ur friendship.. After u guys graduate those friends maybe seldom c u all.. Don't argue always.. no turning back o~ frienship is important.. You all try to think! Friends are friends forever! They always with you through your happiness and sorrows...
This is for the one that having friendship problem I saw in ur guys blog.. Pls be happy.. Cheer!~
............................
Myself..
Grow...

No comments: