Tuesday, August 18

[photos] + [updates]

Those are the pics from cell sunday. Not all of it. Just few of it.







I changed my blog layout due to some technical problem. So I temporary apply this first until I found some nicer layout. =) Be patient if you think this is ugly especially with my face in it. Haha. I'll change lor.. hehehe.. Anyway, you know why those 4 people are selected? Because, they are special to me. JG,JG,YY,ET. lolz
You know what? Pimples is multiplying on my face after I make up this two days. That's why I hate make up so much. I just not into this kind of things. Putting stuff on my face. Eww.. I just don't like it. I know I am not pretty but I don't need to put that things on my face cause I don't think by putting that can make me prettier. =.=" It just make me feels not comfortable. I just prefer eye shadow. That's all. Haiz.

You know that I am soft hearted.
It's not a good thing.
[love][me] x [you].

No comments: