Friday, June 26

Sleepy sherina -as always

“Sherina, you look sleepy” He said.

Yesterday, I have no idea what happen with my head! I think I got a little problem with it. I set my alarm clock at 7.00 a.m. the night before. On that very day when the alarm rang, I change it to 7.30 a.m. and set another alarm at 8.01 a.m., and then I continue my sleep. However, nothing came out from my alarm. There are only 2 reasons – 1 – the alarm clock got problem; that means my phone got problem. 2 – I am a pig till I can’t hear the alarm clock. So what do you think the reason is? I would say is number 1 to make myself better! =) Anyway, I woke up at 8.40 a.m. and I rush like crazy to the toilet, changed, tidy-up my messy hair, take my stuff and RUN out from the house and I must really say this THANK GOD THERE IS A BUS WAITING FOR ME! So end up I reach office around 9.03 a.m. Supposedly I am late for 3 minutes but we started to count the lateness after 9.05 a.m. So I am not LATE! However, my eyes wanted to close for every second but due to its payroll time, I am extremely busy and I got to OPEN MY EYES WIDELY.

Yesterday night, I see my alarm at 7.00 a.m. again and another at 8.00 a.m. So today the alarm rang at 7.00 a.m. and I continue my sleep till 8.00 a.m. another came. I stop it and changed it to 8.15 a.m. However, my darling calls me at 8.08 a.m. and I am awake!

“Sherina, you awake?” Darling says
“I should by now.” I say.

I am really extremely very tired! Even today my eyes are dropping! Yesterday night I did not online but still I slept quite late! Nowadays, I could not really sleep early. Whether it is because I am working or because I just can’t sleep! My goodness! What is happening to me! My mom really afraid that one day I will faint. I really will if I continue to be like that. I really need a day off! These coming 3 days will be very busy for me as the event is coming up. My mom is going to kill me!

Although it will be very tiring for this few days, but I will do all I can to help those who in needs. What I am worried now is the singing. We haven’t’ gone through all the new songs that we are performing this Sunday. We only practice all the Saturday ones! So I hope I will be able to sing properly on that day. Oh ya, I will be singing LEE HOM SONGS. They will be like “UH? LEE HOM? A GIRL?” Haha

Oh ya, for those who are sick, I hope you guys will recover soon. =)

No comments: