Thursday, June 4

Ponder!

I am sick. Yes I am sick again! having flu now. A bad one!

Today, one of the youth ask me; Do I blame God of my condition?

Actually I really ponder for a while and think whether do I blame God. I can't say totally no because sometimes I will say " Ish God why I am sick again?! Why my back pain again! Why this and that?
But, in the same time I do thank God for letting me sick. I am not insane okay?! I don't love to be sick but I just feel that everytime I fall sick, I will know that there are lot of people who still cares for me. I am not alone. They are with me. And also I can tell people how great is God for healing me. Although for now, my back is not okay yet, I still pray that God will heal me one day. I said this always.. Ask and you shall receive. Knock and the door will be open to you. And God will make a way when there seems to be no way.

I might fall badly but this is because I have to learn how to overcome! There is reason for everything. So I just surrender to Him..

No comments: