Wednesday, September 30

give up

MP4 really down this time. Not chargeable anymore. Sobs. Bye bye MP4. Sayonara. T.T

--
Should I sing that English song? I don't feel like it now. I don't think I can sing. Just sing one song this time? Don't want solo? What to do? Arghhh

--

Should give up on something now. Haiz. Give up on SPICY! Just now went to ate "ma lat pan mee" = SUPERB SPICY PAN MEE. My stomach is on FIRE now. Just now they said that my lips and face was red. However, my tongue feel just a little spicy. Now my stomach feel it. Maybe I am immune to spicy-ness, that's why my tongue don't really feel it. =) However, I really should quit taking spicy food for now. I realizt these 2 months - 60+ days, almost 50 days I took spicy! OMG. People said it is very bad for health! I agree it is so bad but still, spicy is my life man! No spicy = food not nice!

So Sherina, you want your health or you want spicy?

Sherina: I want SPICY! but I will cut down. T.T

--

Stomach pain.

Sign off --

No comments: