Tuesday, September 8

08.09.2009 =)

I am trying to put words together but I couldn’t
You know why?
Because you are more than words can say to me
You are too special that I really could not describe in words.

I am trying to think what we have gone through for all these years. There are lot of laughing, crying, heartache, disagreement, enjoyment, crazy times, and, so on. I remember once we were always on friendster sending comments to each other and to other people, telling each other about “some secrets”, telling you this and that.

I am really thank God for you are my friend.

This time let the picture do all the talkings. =)








































free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com



free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments: