Monday, March 10

Sat n Sun

i Knew he wont call me after he work..
But
I keep giving my ownself hope that he will cal me
So at last...
he didn't..
I feel so sad actually
But i already get used to it..
Even
last time soon wah also like that..
I really don understand..
Twins r like that izzit??
Same character!!
this morning came to work check friendster..
Saw got msg..
Its from Soon Wah..
He write chinese to me..
Luckily
with a little bit of wisdom!
xD
I know how to read..
he was saying that he NEVER forget me..
he miss me so much
and
ALWAYS REMEMBER ME
This word i really hope to hear long ago!
this time he promise will come Kl and find me
(i hope is real this time)
but in my heart now i keep thinking of Soon Yong..
maybe pity him cause he got an accident...
Hope to hear from him soom.. I miss him..
N
Soon Wah too!!!
(^(@)^)

No comments: