Monday, March 24

Easter Night, birthday boy night!!

First of all, Thank god for a tired but a wonderful night!! Amen!!
Yesterday is Easter night and its also our ERIC big day.... (So ngam...)
hahahah...
When service time,,, i wrote a happy birthday on my MOST precious paper that Dou Wei gave me to Eric.. xD
Then I ask lai ming jie jie whether want to buy cake n give him or not...
Yeah she say YES!!!!
So Esther bought and v just act normal... or can consider forget bout it...
Until the night end den I remembered!!
"Oh no!!! mana Eric mana Eric!! Den sis lai ming oso.. den v try to ask the visitors and the
youth to go next door..
BuT
Its kinda weird!!!
haha..
So funny!!!!
...
Then all the youth go next door left few youth n me with him
den v cha cha tai tai go next door...
Actually its not so surprising!!!
haihz..
Watta waste!!!!
I can't act!!!
hehe...
...........................................................................
The Easter is fun cause nana yew yew n DOU WEI came..
I sit with Dou Wei.. So happy cause he came!!!
Took his PIC...
Look so weird n funny!! looks like those HAM SAP PPL!!!!!!!!!
haha (he going to kill me if he see this)
but really fun lar...
den all the events finished he need to go liao..
T.T
Sad... den he say meet me next week for bad.. hehe
Can meet!!! YEAH..
As for joe n yew!! botak la that yew..
haha.. love his hair so much!!
Will be missing his hair..
His bday comin.....
Must give him a surprise present!!
joe studying le... haiz..
wont be meeting so often anymore... Sad
miss u joanna!! miss u lim eng yew!!!!!!!!!
luv u guyzzzzzz

No comments: