Tuesday, January 13

We are all sons of God

I was cleaning my stuff yesterday and I take my time and read Passion For Christ "small" devotion book prepared by Chee Meng.. While I read through, God really gives me more understanding.

Do you know a Father always love his son. They will do whatever to PROTECT the son.
Then some people ask. "If God love his children why He sacrifice His Son Jesus Christ to suffer
We should go back to John 3:16 "For God so loved the world."
He loves us. That's why He is willing to give His One and Only son to us. To save us. He loves His Son too. There will be a lot of doubt for those people outside there. They will ask whether Jesus is fiction or fictional?

For me I trust him because I EXPERIENCED. If I did not experience I won't believe and I will be one of the people outside there full with question. And.. heading to nowhere. But, if you really trust in Him he guide you and protect you and question will answer to you automatically.

Galatians 3:26-28
26You are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus, 27for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

We are all sons of God!!!

No comments: