Tuesday, January 6

Deuteronomy 31:6 , Matthew 7:7

I am just a small tiny creature that made by GOD.
Since he is the one who created me... Aren't he my father?
So? What am I afraid for? Why I got to think so much and stress myself?
Why I am so weak?! NO! I should not be weak.. For the Lord says,
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you" Deuteronomy 31:6

Don't say I can do small things. For the Lord is with me.. I can do BIG things with Him. He will gives me strength.. I don't need to worry.

Why must I worry for tomorrow and for tomorrow itself will come and why not I think about it on the day itself. For the bird up the sky flying doesn't need to worry but they are happily living. Why I need to worry so much? God will supply. If I need anything, ask him.. For he says in Matthew 7:7 "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Remember always... He is our Father. He will never leave us. He is our Father. Ask and you shall receive...

I hope this 2 simple verse who read it will give you a great day. JESUS LOVES YOU..
AMEN!

No comments: