Friday, January 9

Fear?!

If you think this year started with bad luck. I warn you people! Do not think! If you are fear. Fear that it will continue for the rest of the year. I tell you! You are being superstitious!!

Am I fear? Fear that problems will still coming.. YES.. Problem will always comes. But why must I fear? If I fear, the problem will still be there. So what for I fear if fearing is not a solution for my problem. Do not fear! Since
The LORD is my light and Salvation -
Whom shall I fear?
The LORD is my stronghold of life -
of whom shall I afraid?
(Psalms 27:1)
Another verse here that is important for us....
John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, JESUS CHRIST, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.
=Again JESUS LOVES YOU! Remember!=

No comments: