Wednesday, December 31

FOOD?

I AM AMAZED BY McDonalds..
My HR manager ask me to call for delivery services..
I called the main line and I was like "wau!!!"

"Hello. McDonald delivery. How can I help you?"
"I want to order FOOD!"
Instead of asking what I want.. She ask me.
"Ok. What is your name?"
"O... Sherina."
"Ok. Ms. Sherin.. Your hp number is 012-xxxxxxx *office de* bukan saya* then you are using 03-8075xxxx. You are from Clara International Beauty Group. Your address is ..........................."
*JAWS DROP*
"So hold on for a while. I'll help you to check for the nearest outlets."
*JAW STILL DROP*
"o.. o.. k"
tut tut..

"Sorry miss sherin.. Our IOI is having some technical porblem. We can take order for you at the moment. Sorry ms sherin..."
"o.O ok"
"SOrry BYE"

YENG! Luckily I didn't use my hp call.. If not, later my jaw drop till down the earth!
What a GOOD SERVICE! =)

No comments: