Saturday, November 1

Sometimes....

Sometimes I feel I better leave this place
Sometimes I feel like running away from here
Sometimes I want to just leave everything behind
Because I don't feel my existence here.

Sometimes I feel like stop arguing
Sometimes I feel like avoid something
Sometimes I am afraid of misunderstanding
Because people tends to misunderstands.

Sometimes I feel that you hate me
Sometimes I feel that you avoided me
Sometimes I feel that you don't want to talk to me
This makes my heart feel so pain.

Sometimes I feel like scold you on your face
Sometimes I feel like slap you on you face
Sometimes I feel like just call you to shut your mouth up
Because YOU are so so annoying!!

I know sometimes I am so harsh
but when you give up on somebody
you will just won't do anything more
Cause it is so worthless.

Each of the so-called stanza is for different people

No comments: