Monday, November 10

trying so hard

The more you want attention from me, the more I giving you zero attention.
You can get all the attention from another guy or girl but not me.
I am cold-blooded - You can say that.
I just dislike people who want attention too much from other people with all the things, whatever. I know you long ago. Those people knew about you! Some don't know but I am sure that I have no interest to tell anyone. I am not those people who love to make people hate you. But, don't try to pull my tail or step my tail. I really will bite you!
...........................................................................................................................

This is me. Evil or not? I think I am. I think I am a person full with hatred.... n I am trying to change my attitude.. The above is what I am few weeks/months before.. Trying to change.. I Hope I can!

No comments: