Thursday, November 6

normal

I wanted to say a lot of things. All is in my mind yesterday night.
But, today,
I don't feel like posting all these things.
It couldn't hep me at all.
Just will make me feel more down.
So I better less talk more action.
What I want to do I got to do it.
No use thinking. Think for one year already and i still having all the thoughts only.
hey come on, get up and do something!

Yesterday my friend ask me what i want for birthday present
Its kinda late but then, she promised to give me after she is holiday from work.
I want that mushroom soft toys for huggies or pig is ok too.
But I did not tell her I want that. Is like so expensive! T.T

..........................

Yesterday kor kor belanja me eat dinner... That is consider my b'day present ba for this year. *better than none right* *winks*
..........................

Wah! I want soft toys. Yeap, I sounded like kids. I know. But I want that cute thingy to hug!
.........................

I knew something
I saw something
I feel something
I dislike something
I say something
I angry something
I did something

=One day=

No comments: