Friday, July 24

I'm also a human being

I’m back to blogging although I said I will hiatus for few months but I want to come back and be myself. What am I saying? BLUR!


I learned a very important lesson today! That is DO NOT EAT DIM SUM FOR LUNCH especially a BIG eater like me.

Our gang was a little bit blurred today. We were in the car and do not know where to head for lunch. We do not want to go for PAN MEE again since we were like eating Pan Mee for everyday last few weeks. Who suggest go Dim Sum?! T.T

Since all of us got to budget in everything, so we eat a little only. Oh yea, they are all my colleagues. Poor 6 fellows. WE ate almost for 50 bugs and quite full on that time. However, my tummy started to drum inside now! So sad.

I really got to Thank God because these few days because I got these people that are funny. Jason Phan, Jenny Hoo, Winnie, Christine, Ms Hong and so on. =)

---------

Our company is having a steamboat session tonight at Sunway. I wanted to go. I told my mom I’m not going cell a few days ago. I told her I’m going for steamboat. However, I changed my mind yesterday and told her I go cell group. Today, I wanted to change my mind to go for steamboat. I don’t want go cell but Mommy is angry and say GO CELL GROUP! She don’t even allowed me to go for KTV session with my colleague on Wednesday! Why!? Why?! I want go with them. She says this is not a place suitable for me to go. Its not like what you think mommy. Anyway, I try to change her mind. =) I love mommy – my love. I know she too worry bout me. Mother is like that!
--------

I am so random today. I feel so blank at times. My mind is like full with question mark. Randomly, I picked up the phone and call Janice (CBC Office). Just feel like calling her. Do not know why. Then, randomly I mess my table and still leave it like that. I don’t know what I am doing. I was blogging, facebook-ing, msn-ing, listening to almost few hundreds of songs and don’t feel like it. What am I saying?! I have no idea. Maybe I wanted to talk to someone to release out all my feelings but yet I can’t find anyone. I am all alone.
….

These few days has been a tough days for me to think properly. I receive several calls, several messages that I feel tired with. I’ve been too harsh on Monday but I just can’t think of anything better way for all this mess that I created. It hurts me lots to hurt people yet I got to do it and… ANYWAY, Sherina! Just do what you doing! Don’t even think of anything like what the KING says to you He is RIGHT! . =x
-------

However, does anyone really care for my feelings? Does everyone really think of me?
I'm also a human being!!!

No comments: