Tuesday, February 3

My life?!

The Rules:
1. Put your music player on with all your music, then shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn’t make sense. NO CHEATING!
4. With the answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the questions.

The Results:
1. How are you feeling today?
Song: Finally
Comment: finally? finally what? =.=

2. Will you get far in life?
Song: You & Me
Comment: Is the songs related to the question. yes... no...

3. How do your friends see you?
Song: The One I love is you
Comment: =.= what should I say then..

4. Will you get married?
Song: Kiss Goodbye.....
Comment: Er... I just can laugh... LOL =.=

5. What is your best friend’s theme song?
Song: You're not here.
Comment: xXxXxXx who is my best friend?

6. What is the story of your life?
Song: Can You Feel My World
Comment: =.= what answer is this?


7. What was high school like?
Song: One & Only (Japanese)
Comment: What a nice songs.. But.. INCORRECT!

8. How can you get ahead in life?
Song: Do not be afraid
Comment: At last one songs that suits the question!

9. What is the best thing about your friends?
Song: =) Let's break up
Comment: Maybe its right after all.. LOL

10. What is in store for this weekend?
Song: Forever I'll love you
Comment: =.=

11. To describe your grandparents?
Song: Who is in your mind now?
Comment: Huh?

12. How is your life going?
Song: Let go your heart..
Comment: haha... Fang kai ni de xin

13. What song will they play at your funeral?
Song: Wrong love/ Love the wrong person
Comment: o.O How sad.... sobs

14. How does the world see you?
Song: LOVE but not mean us
Comment: What? I'm pain..

15. Will you have a happy life?
Song: One & Only (mandarin)
Comment: Not related le..

16. What do your friends really think of you?
Song: Forever Love
Comment: Perhaps. xD

17. Do people secretly lust after you?
Song: Melody
Comment: Huh?!!

18. How can I make myself happy?
Song: Mungkin Nanti
Comment: Nanti? I don't think I will happy! .

19. What should you do with your life?
Song: Soya bean and *yao char kuey*
Comment: xD I am impress!

20. Will you ever have children?
Song: Killer
Comment: Violent. Children or me?

21. What song would you strip to?
Song: Big Brother
Comment: =.= means?

22. If a man in a van offered you candy, what would you do?
Song: Bukan Cinta Biasa
Comment:WRonG.

23. What does your mum think of you?
Song: The Legend
Comment: Mom, AM I?

24. What is your deep dark secret?
Song: Only Got feelings for you
Comment: Er.. Why this time so... so.. lala dee...

25. What is your mortal enemy’s theme song?
Song: Under the canopy of Love
Comment: No.. No... .

26. What’s your personality like?
Song: Girlfriend
Comment: ;)

27. Which song will be played at your wedding?
Song: The Seventh Day
Comment: Hmmm.. Nice songs..

No comments: