Wednesday, January 2

It's a brand new year

Happy New Year to those who read this.

Finally I bought what I really wanted for so long. Well, I wanted other nicer design but due to I thought it's cheaper I chose this design and regretted after I found out the price was just the same as the other designs!  Ahhh~ Oh well, still something I wanted long ago.

Oh shut up. I know. Just some paperclips but it is something that I really hesitated to buy since 3 months back. They placed it at the Rm3.90 section and I was like so happy because it's going cheaper and the other cuter design was at RM5.90. So I proceed to buy this hanger design and later after I paid, it is RM 5.90.
That's so bad of them placing this at Rm3.90. Seriously although it is only Rm5.90 for people out there I still feel it's not worth it. It's not because I am poor to the extend that I cannot afford to buy this pin, I just feel it's not worth it. Not worth it for something like that. That's why I hesitated. Aiks. Anyway, I still have to just let it go since it's a small matter.

Oh yea, just forget about it and use this paperclips wisely (LOL)


Snapping the first picture of the year with my boyfie car.

Loves is always there for us - sherinasim-menuiq-

No comments: